Seniors, resolve to make the most of the new year! I’m Laurie Edwards-Tate with “LifeCycles.”
When surveyed, seniors have different resolutions than younger generations. For 2012, here are the top resolutions:
- Spending more time with friends and family by reaching out and making plans.
- Cleaning out closets and discarding or donating items no longer being used.
- Volunteer for a worthy cause.
- Take an adult education class.
- Read more.
- Reduce frivolous spending.
- Be sure estate planning is up to date.
- Go Green.
- Do one good thing for myself each day.
Whatever you resolve, I wish you health and happiness in the New Year!
Copyright © 2011 by At Your Home Familycare