Time after age 50 is prime time. Don’t waste it! I’m Laurie Edwards-Tate with “LifeCycles.”
You can do some of your greatest work and greatest good after age 50. Here are some suggestions for things you should try once.
- Learn a new language, at least a little.
- Learn to sing, and do it in front of someone else.
- Write a novel or a play.
- Get in better shape than you were at 30. It’s entirely possible.
- Tell the truth every day.
- Mentor someone your own age who could use support.
- Give away something you love to someone who really needs it. Purge!
- Donate unused makeup, 80s clothing, and that bread machine you never use.
- Use these words more often: “I would love to, but I can’t.” Don’t elaborate.